25 March 2019
Welplan Pensions has exited the Master Trust market and says it is seeking a buyer for the pensions it holds. They say this decision was made in response to the Pensions Regulator’s new authorisation regime, which they said was “cost-prohibitive” for many smaller and medium-sized trusts. As a result Welplan says it was “no longer viable” to continue to support its master trust scheme over the longer term.
Welplan says the scheme will continue to support its 1,900 participating employers and 55,000 individual members until they can be transitioned to a new provider, the company also says it will be working closely with its trustee board to actively seek another master trust provider to take over this business.
So, there are 2 questions:
- How safe is your Workplace Pension Scheme? and
- How confident are you that you have the best Workplace Pension Scheme for you and your employees?
At Corinthian Benefits we’ll do all of the hard work for you to make sure you can answer these questions. Even better, you might even save money – most of our clients do when they switch to us!
Why not find out if you can too. Give us a call today and see how we can help you.
15 March 2019
We are offering the opportunity for someone to build a career in employee benefits with us.
Corinthian are a rapidly growing employee benefits firm with a focus on making the complex simple. We provide high quality communication and advice, whilst maximising value for our clients.
Every one of our team takes huge pride in what they do and are committed to delivering an exceptional level of service to our clients in a friendly, yet professional manner.
Your main role will be to assist in the effective acquisition and retention of Employee Benefits clients, and this role provides an excellent foundation and stepping stone to move into a consulting role, if desired. This will include;
- Dealing with client and member enquiries via email, phone, and mail
- Assisting consultants and client managers in the production of reports and presentations
- Implementing new pension and group risk arrangements
- Ongoing client support for the assessment of auto enrolment files
- Managing your on-going personal development within an agreed plan
- have a can-do attitude and want to develop yourself personally as well as the business
- have excellent communication and IT skills
- have great attention to detail and be a team player
- be willing to get involved as part of our friendly team in Tunbridge Wells
Qualifications and Experience;
- Experience within financial services preferred
- Some financial qualifications ideal
- Employee Benefits knowledge and experience preferable
If this all sounds like you, please contact us on 020 3668 3999.